welcome message

Welcome to imove Cornwall blog. News, Views, Tips and Tricks, Advice, Opinion and Anything Related To imove Estate Agents Cornwall. Visit our main website here: imovecornwall.org

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Updating Estate Agents Blogs

I have to admit it's quite hard to produce regular, interesting and original content for the imove estate agents blog.  My email inbox is full of SEO email tips and advice, all of which keep telling me to post original content to the imove blog to attract visitors.  Easier said than done.

Anyway slightly off-topic but I thought I wouold let anyone who is interested know that if you do own a blogger template (this one is) then changing the design of the template is very easy.  I am not going to repeat 'how to change your blogger template' as there are thousands of free pages already available.  But did you know there are also hundreds, possibly thousands of completely free Blogger templates?

A quick Google search will find you tons of free Blogger templates.  I have changed ours today just to freshen it up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment